SEDEX - Supplier Ethical Data Exchange
SEDEX stands for Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, it is non-profit business organization dedicated to drive ethical business practices. It provides secure online database that allows members to store, manage and share data and information on four key areas:- Labor standards, Health and Safety, Business Ethics and Environment. It is a fast, Cost effective way of sharing business information globally. It helps to improve ethical business practices in Global Supply chain. As a supplier, Sedex allow to fill the self assessment form and post any certification, corrective action plans and audit reports.
Buyers can manage and view Ethical information for all their suppliers at secure place on SEDEX.
Suppliers can share their ethical information with the multiple customers on SEDEX.
Benefits Of SEDEX
• Develops Ethical business practices.
• Easy to access business information at one place.
• Reduce need to various audits, Time saving and cost saving process.
• Minimizes workload and generates more employees involvement
• Maintain and monitor information properly.
• Increase business efficiency of the organization.
• Better utilization of recourses.
• Reduces duplication and drives collaboration.
• Develop business standards.
• Enhanced deficiency and improve efficiency.
• Provide effective way to communicate with your customer.